Product Range »
Cold Rolling Mills for Sheet,
Strip & Coils
Mild Steel Cold Rolling Mills
Ask for Price
We provide Cold Rolling Mills for Mild Steel that is used specially for manufacturing soft steel widely used in cars, domestic goods, constructional steel, tin cans, wire, plate etc. Mild steel strips and coils produced by the hot rolling mill are covered in black scale, in the cold rolling plant, coil are unrolled and passed along an annealing and pickling line that is a heat and chemical treatment line removing the scale and changing the steel surface from dull black to silvery grey. The mild steel is then rolled to its desired thickness.
- Reduction of strip and coil damage through handling and threading
- Preferred for low carbon steels and suitable carbon steels
- Modern and user friendly machine
Metals & Alloys Cold Rolling Mills
Ask for Price
Our company offers supreme range of Cold Rolling Mills for Metals & Alloys used in manufacturing various forms of metal such as steel, aluminum, copper, brass strip etc. This machine assists us in producing superlative range of industrial brass and copper products. Through cold rolling mills we get the strips which are produced with tightest tolerances and at highest productivity levels, for carbon, stainless and special steel grades. The sheets are rolled by passing them through a cold reduction process on a reversing mil under high tension and pressure.
- Reduction in strip and coil damage through handling and threading
- Used for low carbon steels and suitable carbon steels
- Modern technology applied
- Accuracy in performance
- Sturdy design with long productive life
- Use of quality stainless steel.